Sunday, 23 February 2014
Week 6
A2 is here, and I'm going to try and get a start on it while I'm still on reading week, and before I get busy again. It's a lot more to digest than A1 at first glance, especially since we have to design a set of classes to represent a data type without the guidance of docstrings from the functions that will use them. Our classes need to model a simple regex language, based on a ternary alphabet in expressions of up to binary complexity. We also need to include __eq__ and __repr__ methods for our regex classes, but it is very difficult to decide how to implement these without knowing how whatever code that uses our classes will be calling and initializing them. My partner and I are both very confused, but we will watch piazza and go to extra help sessions over the next few weeks if necessary to finish step 1 before it is due.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment